A Host/Hostess presents a positive first impression of the establishment’s friendliness, excellent service, and high standards. Therefore they set the tone for guest experience within the restaurant from the moment the guest walks thru the door. Job duties would include:
- Greeting Guests upon arrival
- Inform Guests of their wait time
- Monitor a waiting list
- Enter Guest names into Open Table
- Show Guests to their table and hand a menu to each seated guest
- Bid Guests farewell as they leave
A Host/Hostess must be able to carry a natural conversation with Guests without sounding scripted or intrusive. Additionally, the Host cares for our Guests by performing light housekeeping duties such as cleaning menus and ensuring the restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly.
As a member of an energetic team, the Host/Hostess may also need to answer the phones and fill to-go orders when needed. Availability must include nights and weekends.
Employees enjoy these BelleNoble benefits:
- competitive and experience based pay
- vacation pay after select tenure and 30+ hours per week eligibility
- health insurance with 30+ hours per week eligibility
- food discount
Village Anchor supports a community within the Anchorage area. We have developed a team with long term tenure and welcoming environment. Apply today and experience the best place in
Anchorage to be employed!!
VILLAGE ANCHOR PUB & ROOST is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled