The Food & Beverage Cashier is responsible for the point of sale in the lodge cafeteria.
Duties and responsibilities
- Complete transactions for guests at point of sale
- Ensure that proper payment has been made for food and drinks, and correct change is given if needed
- Basic math without a calculator or computer if/when necessary
- Handle and keep track of money throughout shift
- Properly close out cash register at end of shift
- Stock Cafeteria area with product
- Assist guests with questions
- Any other tasks assigned
- Prior cash register/point of sale experience preferred
- Ability to take direction and perform duties efficiently
- Ability to do basic math
- Ability to communicate clearly and politely with guests
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
The F&B Cashier position is based primarily inside, but may also be outside exposed to temperature extremes (above 85 degrees and below 20 degrees), sun and wind exposure, inclement weather (rain, snow, ice) and high altitudes (10,500+ feet).
Must be able to walk on even/uneven/slippery terrain, climb/descend even/uneven/slippery terrain, climb/descend stairs, stand and/or sit for long periods of time, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, and lift objects that may be heavy.