Social -Services Coordinator
As the Coordinator of the Social Services department, you help approximately 60 residents attain or maintain their highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial well-being. You will be a member of our phenomenal interdisciplinary team that focuses on doing what is best for our residents. You will be responsible for monitoring the overall health and well-being of our residents through the use of assessments, care plans, and Interdisciplinary Team meetings. You will be form meaningful relationships with our residents, their families and coworkers.
Full time hours, flexible scheduling available.
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in social work or related field such as sociology, psychology, or gerontology .
- One year experience in geriatrics social work or services to the aged.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written and assessment skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the long-term care regulatory environment as it pertains to social services and admissions
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position