Position: Customer Support, Benefits
Summary: This is a “roll-up-your-sleeves and work
hard with a team of passionate people” type of position. As a Smartlinx
Benefits Support Specialist, you will support customers who utilize our
highly-customizable Benefit Administration software. You will use advanced
troubleshooting techniques to address customer concerns ranging from basic
questions to critical/time-sensitive issues. You will instill confidence in our
customers, build their trust in SmartLinx as a valued partner and have a
significant impact on our customers’ experience with our product through
effective engagement and timely issue resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain high customer satisfaction with a primary focus on
providing the best customer support
- Interact with customers and vendors via phone, chat, and
email to proficiently and consistently troubleshoot and resolve basic issues
for the Smartlinx suite of products
- Accurately capture case notes, document activities and
manage cases in a way that is clear, concise and actionable by other internal
resources and a customer viewing from the case portal
- Quickly identify when issues are more complex and gather
appropriate information to triage to a senior member of the Support team to
- Author, edit and publish quality Knowledge base content to
improve customer self- service resources
- Accurately link and categorize cases upon case closure to
help inform the root cause of customer contacts
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, including research on software
application errors and issue re-creation.
- Ability to read and decode various file formats including
but not limited to xls, csv, txt.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability
to clearly communicate customer’s needs to technical support staff and
communicate case details to customers and/or management.
- Working knowledge of
Microsoft Excel formulas, pivot tables, vlookup, and file formatting.
- Familiarity with, or ability to learn, querying MS SQL
- Extremely motivated individual who is passionate about their
work and helping our customers achieve success
- High-level performer who excels in both a team and
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, meeting all
Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or previous technical troubleshooting
- Previous experience with payroll processing and/or workforce
management applications ( Benefits, Time & Attendance, Payroll, Scheduling,
HR Management, etc.) is a plus.