SmartLinx Solutions, LLC, an industry leader in Labor-Management suite for the health
care industry. SmartLinx Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing and dynamic company
looking for an experienced Brand Marketing Manager to join our marketing team on a mission to accelerate brand awareness and revenue growth. Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll analyze our tactics and channels, and create and execute brand awareness strategies to drive share of voice and optimize brand experience. You should be an agile full-stack marketer – someone who can lead our brand marketing strategy (using multiple channels) from the ground up AND tactically execute it from inception to completion. If you are highly self-motivated, possess a fierce work ethic & strong intellectual horsepower, and you know how to get stuff done, we want to hear from you!
- Work with marketing to understand our target markets and buyer personas, refine our brand story and brand awareness strategies.
- Own and execute compelling initiatives across multiple channels including SEO, SERP, social media, review sites, traditional media, e-newsletters, earned speaking engagements.
- Optimize website (including blog) experience and conversion through various tactics including calls-to-action, navigation, messaging and content
- Continuously measure, track, and optimize performance of organic traffic, media placements, lead conversions, and other key metrics throughout the full funnel
- Be a brand ambassador. Inspire, lead and implement the SmartLinx brand story throughout every company touchpoint including product, sales, marketing, and customer success/support.
- 4+ years brand marketing or relevant working experience, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Meaningful hands-on experience with search engine optimization (SEO), social engagement, email marketing, blogs, and media outreach.
- Proficient with WordPress, Hootsuite, Adobe, Google Analytics, and Marketo or equivalent of these tools.
- Experience with website design and optimization.
- Deeply analytical, able to report on performance metrics while also able to dig in and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Who measures and iterates on their work, holding themselves accountable to both quantitative and qualitative goals.
- A “can-do” attitude, flexibility, and comfort with a fast-moving, dynamic organization
- Excels at project management. Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes.