Field Supervisor - Certified Nursing Assistant ( CNA )
All American Home Care is actively seeking an experienced CNA or CHHA to join our team as a Field Supervisor.
The Field Supervisor is responsible for field operations and supervision of the implementation of care and treatment plans, therapeutic activities for individuals as directed by licensed practitioners. Participates in the development of treatment places, program functions as well as policies and procedures. Responsible for the supervision of assigned caregivers (CNA’s, PCA’s and HHA’s) to assure performance of tasks, functions and responsibilities necessary to assure appropriate individual care plan and active treatment is offered in a clean, safe and secure environment, in accordance with federal, state and unit policies and procedures. Provides supervision, counseling and evaluation of caregivers (CNA’s, PCA’s and HHA’s) on assigned case.
- 1 full year of CNA/HHA or PCA experience required;
- Home Health Aide training, Adult Residential License, Direct Care worker certification or CNA license required.
- Display tact, good judgement, interest in people and maturity in dealing with the frail, ill or geriatric population.
- Display flexibility, cooperation and dependability in fulfilling responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have Certification as a CNA?
- Spanish and English (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- HHA CERTIFICATION (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road