Showcase your talent at a well-established brand, be appreciated for your contribution, and be rewarded for your success!
You will be responsible for building a cohesive team, managing the restaurant’s daily operations, and creating an environment of fun, warm and relaxed hospitality. Candidates should possess at least three years of restaurant management experience managing people, inspiring teamwork, and caring for others. You’ll be responsible for supervising the chefs and kitchen managers, your front-of-house management team, and the front-line hospitality staff. You’ll work closely with Endeavor’s senior leadership team to grow our concepts sales and reach, develop our family of brands, and work with the team to maintain our culinary standards. This posting is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wishes to be part of an established company with a hospitality-driven culture.
We treat our guests like family, offering an eclectic mix of hospitality brands and event venues that deliver the pinnacle of food and beverage experiences.
Responsibilities and Duties
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organization, training, and leadership necessary to achieve sales, costs, and profitability objectives. Responsible for ensuring front and back-of-house team members are performing their job responsibilities and meeting all job expectations. Provide support and commitment to the restaurant and management team regarding policies, service, staff, and guests—help maintain and create an exciting, inviting, and progressive environment for Endeavor Hospitality Group.
- Oversee and manage all areas of the production team and make final decisions on matters of importance.
- Leading by example and setting the standards for service with maintaining discipline and structure.
- Demonstrate integrity in all areas, both personal and professional. Instill trust and dependability among the staff and become a role model built on character and positive actions.
- Have a strong willingness to become part of a community. Focus on people and making connections while strengthening relationships that already exist.
- Share in the restaurant’s vision and responsibility of being eco-conscious through sustainability and leadership in the community and industry.
- Promote teamwork among the staff and management by displaying creativity, trust, dependability, and respect.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, product quality, and cleanliness.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service. Personnel: - Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
- Interview employees. Direct hiring, supervision, development, and termination when necessary.
- Oversee training of new employees.
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations, and conducting performance reviews.
- Maintain an accurate plan of staffing needs.
- Promote growth within the staff through leadership and positive energy, helping each employee reach his/her greatest potential.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards and company policies
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into regulars.
- Create lasting relationships with guests to ensure contagious loyalism.
Qualifications and Skills
Job Location: Bloomington, IN
Required education: High school or equivalent
- Positive Attitude and a sense of humor
- Attention to detail
- Integrity in service and guest relations
- A schedule that is predominantly nights and weekends
- 3+ year’s experience in high volume restaurant/bar/food production management
- Strong experience managing food cost
- A passion for the integrity of food, beverage, and service
- Ability to perform all financial duties for daily operation
- Computer skills - proficient in Quickbooks, Excel, Word, OpenTable, and the ability to learn in house POS and loyalty systems
Required license or certification: ServSafe Food Safety Certificate, Indiana ATC license
- Incentives and profit-sharing
- Health benefits
- Paid Time off