Job Summary: To provide direct
support to Dudley DeBosier attorneys in the preparation and presentation of
personalized client biographies. As a team member, you will play a dynamic role
in supporting the firm’s objectives and strategies.
- Review Top client files for insight
and additional information submitted by the client.
- Gather client interests through
social media accounts and other means.
- Perform biographical research to
develop questions personalized for each client when completing their one
on one interview.
- Ensuring client completes work
history sheet and verify accuracy.
- Conducts in-depth interviews in the
office, through telephone communications or by traveling to their homes
(when possible) while utilizing the A+ client interview template.
(Transcribe audio content from interviews.)
- Conduct additional interviews and
obtain supplemental information from coworkers, family, friends and other
acquaintances to further explain client's life story and how their life
has been impacted.
- Check statements and facts for
accuracy through case note, discovery, deposition, intake questionnaire,
life care plan, and medical records.
- Write, edit and submit biographies
that highlight the before and after the incident story of the client’s
- Take Trial Board photos of the
client and obtain client photos from before and after the incident.
- Complete plaintiff, defendant, and
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
or equivalent experience through a combination of previous jobs, training
- 1-3 years working in a professional
legal office environment, preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
programs including Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail, with an
emphasis on critical thinking.
- Able to work well in team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with the
ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others.