Home Care Scheduling Coordinator
All American Home Care
Do you enjoy coordinating activities? Do you have an eye for detail and have a propensity for working with and helping people? If the answer is yes, I encourage you to take further steps in joining a GREAT TEAM!
At All American we are interested in speaking with ambitious individuals with staffing, scheduling and/or patient care coordination. We are looking for an ambitious individual with staffing, scheduling and/or patient care coordination experience.
As a Patient Care Coordinator you will be responsible for scheduling field staff, managing phone calls, and responding to client inquiries as well as addressing client needs.
- Providing coordinated care to patients by developing, monitoring, and evaluating their home health care plans.
- Ensure a high level of care for the patient given by the home health aides.
- Scheduling agency home health care aides accordingly and ensuring agency aides work their scheduled shift.
- Managing last minute calls outs, finding appropriate coverage.
- Developing an on-call pool of agency aides with various shifts in coordination with Human Resources
- Communicate with referral sources and Case Managers to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Listening to needs of clients and matching them to the appropriate caregiver(s)
- Manage Caseload.
- Review the care plan with patients and caregiver
- Resolve caregiver and client grievances and complaints
- Address over utilization of hours
- Reporting personnel performance issues
- Ensure caseload retention
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- At least 4 year experience in in a Home Care or Service Coordination is required
- Strong communication and customer service skills a MUST
- Proficient in Microsoft computer products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to operate computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone
- Competent in basic PC skills required to perform job functions
- Experience with HHA Exchange Preferred
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish and English)
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position