Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
King David Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is looking for a Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) to join the team at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY!
Who We Are
The Allure Group is a consortium of six rehabilitation centers across Brooklyn and Manhattan, NY, specializing in post-acute and sub-acute skilled nursing and rehabilitation. We pride ourselves in providing a high standard of care for patients of all ages and conditions, while upholding an environment of kindness, dignity, and respect for employees and residents alike. As a Certified Respiratory Therapist at The Allure Group, you would be part of a winning team doing meaningful work to improve the quality of life, health, and comfort of residents.
Certified Respiratory Therapist Responsibilities
- Set up and operate various types of respiratory care equipment for resident diagnosis and treatment
- Performs patient assessment and develops a comprehensive care plan
- Modifies therapy plan to maximize the efficacy of the therapy regimen
- Review data in the resident record including history, lab data, radiological studies, progress notes, respiratory and cardiovascular monitoring data
- Document/record respiratory therapy data
- Administer and modify various respiratory therapy procedures
- Assess resident’s overall status and progress
- Educate residents and/or family members on how to properly take medication and use equipment
- Assist in respiratory therapy practices under the supervision and guidance of an RRT
- Perform any services and assignments within the scope of practice of a CRT
Certified Respiratory Therapist Requirements
- Valid, current NYS license
- Certified Respiratory Therapist credential as per the NBRC
- Previous experience in long term care
What We Offer
- Competitive pay scale
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- CEU eligible training programs
- Ongoing leadership and professional development training
- Dedicated and local leadership support
Apply today! The opportunity for job satisfaction and growth for a Certified Respiratory Therapist position is here!
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position