Direct Care Worker Opportunity
JOIN THE ALL AMERICAN TEAM!
All American Home Care is seeking an experienced CNA/HHA or DCW to join our team of professionals. We make a difference every day to patients and families with the quality care that we provide in the home.
As a Caregiver, you will provide personal care, supportive services, education, and light duties that will be outlined for you in the plan of care.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Companionship and interaction
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Planning and participating in activities the client enjoys
- Light exercise (i.e walking)
- Toileting and incontinence assistance and care
- Specialized caregiving (Alzheimer’s, Dementia)
- Minimum of one year of CNA/HHA experience.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, critical thinking, and verbal and written communication skills
- Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently
- CNA, HHA and Direct Care workers are encouraged to apply.
- Bilingual preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position