love technology? Are you looking for a great company and a position that
will accelerate your career? Join our Team!
looking for a Payroll Implementation Specialist to join our rapidly growing
team! As a member of our Client Experience Team, you can help Payentry
provide excellent service, training, and results to our clients.
it for you?
- A career,
not a job at our growing company.
- A great team environment!
- An uncapped opportunity to
increase your income
- Partial company-paid medical & dental
for you and your family!
- 100% company-paid life, short-term
and long-term disability benefits.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with up to a 4% company
match with vesting from day one (1).
- Health Savings Accounts and/or Flexible Spending
Accounts supported with company contributions.
- Generous discretionary paid time off
package with immediate eligibility.
- Student Loan Assistance – up to 3% of
- Support the onboarding of new clients and
serve as the subject matter expert
- Assist client in developing their skills
and expertise in order to utilize our products with ease
- Establish and manage positive
relationships with new and existing clients through our Implementation
- Deliver an exceptional customer service
- Support client's needs and requests including training
clients on system functionality
- Responsible for learning and understanding system capabilities
- Engage clients in product features and functionality
- Work with a great team to support our clients!
- Utilize our technology to assist with payroll, time
& attendance, HR and much more!
- A passion for customer service
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- A high level of integrity always and the capacity to
find something positive in everything
- The ability to challenge thinking and influence others
in more productive ways
- The aptitude to innovate and be passionately
- An inquisitive nature and the skill to ask engaging
- A commitment to teamwork
We offer human capital management services to employers throughout the US.
Payentry, our cloud-based SaaS platform, provides employer solutions
that increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give a competitive
edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees.
mission is “Helping people get the most out of their workday” and providing
the best systems and support for growing our clients' businesses. If you're
ready to join us in that mission and advance your career, apply today!
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled