Join Our Team As A Restorative Care Aide!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 6 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 40 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. The Restorative Care Aide will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of restorative care services
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Successful completion of a training program in restorative care, or are enrolled in such a program. O. Reg. 79/10, s. 62 (2).
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must be flexible, innovative and creative
- Minimum of two years experience in geriatric rehabilitation or Long Term Care (Gerontology)
- Must be computer literate
- Must demonstrate good communication skills
- Participates in a complete assessment of residents restorative care needs upon admission, ensuring a seamless transition and re-evaluates quarterly and as indicated
- Assists with activities of daily living, assisted feeding, range of motion and ambulation
- Ongoing assessment and evaluation of residents interests and abilities
- Provides support for residents’ self-determination, encouraging independence and assisting residents to overcome barriers, promoting the concept of wellness
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please let us know.