Caring Family Community Services is a family-owned company that provides a wide array of services for individuals with emotional, behavioral and developmental challenges. Currently we are seeking BACB Approved and Certified BCBA's to provide home and community-based ABA services to children and adolescents with ASD, intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral disorders.
- Providing supervision to behavior therapists
- Complete assessments and writing curriculum for treatment
- Coaching and training parents to help with goal attainment
- Regular interaction with behavioral team and program staff
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Maintaining and updating programs for learners
- Caseload of 9 clients or more: $75 per Hour + $500 bonus
- Flexible evening and weekend self-scheduling
- CEU Reimbursement
- Benefits Available
- Full Time and Part Time opportunities available
- Requires one year experience providing services for children with intellectual disabilities, including Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Must have Board Certification as a Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) or as a BCaBA
- Satisfactory completion of professional references, criminal background and driving record checks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer