- Sales & Marketing position - Sales and Management experience is a plus, but not required.
- One on one client sales.
- 80% inside sales, 20% outside sales
- We like to have fun. If you don't, then I wouldn't apply.
- Hard-working and competitive sales environment built around teamwork
- 30 years of Sales Training experience with an ultra positive environment
Cross Gates Family Fitness is an industry leader for large multi-purpose health clubs. We serve our community with more than treadmills, we have state of the art aquatics and fitness programs, basketball facilities, and the latest technology in every kind of fitness training. We are a family club and emphasize health and fitness for all ages. We are locally owned and operated and have been changing lives for over 35 years.
- Touring guests around the facilities
- Connect and develop relationships with new and prospective members
- Receive and make calls to prospective members
- Create and implement marketing campaigns
- Deliver amazing customer service to new and current members
- Operate as a Manager on Duty
- A 4 year degree is desired, but not required
- Flexible schedule
- Computer and digital marketing skills
- Physically able to move around all day, this is not solely a desk job
- A team oriented mindset
- Self-motivation and drive
CROSS GATES FAMILY FITNESS is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled