NORTHPOINTE HOSPITALITY MGT LLC
CROWNE PLAZA - NORTH AUGUSTA, SC
SALES COORDINATOR - FULL TIME
We have an immediate need for a hotel or retail professional that is self – driven and loves to interact with guest and associates toward achieving award-winning service results.
- Ensures each hotel guest remains LOYAL to the hotel and brand through exceptionally kind, courteous and professional service as demonstrated through personal interactions, phone etiquette, and correspondence.
- Demonstrates "cool" demeanor in stressful situations – thinks on one’s feet, low need for direct supervision. Proficient in managing all types of guest interactions and follow associate personalities. Extremely diplomatic under all circumstances.
- Demonstrates a "can do" attitude – accepts personal responsibility for individual service scores and departmental revenue goals.
- Ability to "drive" revenue through exceptional salesmanship in order to achieve department and overall hotel revenue goals.
- Extremely DETAILED and ORGANIZED. Must be able to review, revised and revamp client and internal BEO’s (banquet event orders), contracts, rooming lists, and correspondence. Must be able to audit and report any inconsistencies regarding contracts and BEO’s. Must be able to review contracts to determine if rooms set-ups and service delivery are consistent with client needs and company-wide expectations with visual inspections of rooms (whether banquet or guest), prior to the client/guest arrival.
- Must be extremely proficient in Sales Pro (or like contact manager software), spreadsheets (such as Pace Reports, Production Reports, Sales reports, etc.) Must be able to reconcile production/pace reports vs. actual hotel bookings via tentative and definite production.
- Foremost, must be able to provide Award Winning Service by exceeding client expectations as evident by client surveys.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and act upon statistical information and data on a daily basis. This would include Market Vision Reports (or like market reports), Yield Management reports, sales, and all production reports.
- Must be able to drive sales with direct, daily interaction with the Sales personnel as well as all Department Heads and hotel line staff.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to type and write professionally and proficiently.
- Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve Service, Occupancy, ADR, RevPar and F&B sales budgets/targets.
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn. Has a strong ability to take direction and suggestion from others.
- Loves interaction with the public, extroverted personality – genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
NORTHPOINTE CROWNE PLAZA is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled