POSITION SUMMARY: The Busser position is to maintain a clean and inviting atmosphere for our guests, enhancing the quality of our customer service. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing customers with a memorable experience.
This is a tipped position with a standard hourly pay rate. This position offers competitive wages and flexible hours.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Assure table tops and chairs are clean as well as floor area around them
- Carry dishes from bars and tables to kitchen dish area
- Collaborate with other Food Runners, restaurant servers, and kitchen/bar staff
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of high-traffic areas and walkways
- Promote dedication to customer service
- Proven restaurant serving experience
- Customer-oriented approach and patience
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Food safety training will be considered a plus
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum for 20lbs.
- Ability to lift and bulky bus tubs and trays when loaded with dishes
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months in restaurant and/or bar-related positions preferred
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in customer service preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT & SCHEDULE:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Nightclub, bar, and/ or lounge environment
- Involves constant public contact
- Fast paced, high volume, high energy
- Hours may be part-time (less than 30 hours per week)
- Schedule could exceed 30 hours per week and may include overtime when approved by management
- Work varied shifts to include days, nights, weekends and holidays