ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
Job Summary: Vertava Health is looking for Private Practice Therapists. Clinicians are supported in their own wellness and clinical excellence through consistent connection with a team of diversely talented therapists and scheduled collaboration with colleagues and clinical leads who are also available when concerns and challenges arise. Therapists need to be willing and able to market themselves in order to grow and maintain their own caseloads. Clinicians who wish to be employed on a full-time, salaried basis with benefit options are eligible for promotion at or before their 90-day review.
- Work-life Balance: flexible and remote schedules (no nights, no hospital calls, no weekends)
- Autonomy of selecting preferred client base: you run the show- we are just here to support
- Focus on the Clinical Work: we assist with scheduling, billing, operations, marketing, insurance credentialing, negotiating managed care contracts, and we have a 24/7 call center
- Unlimited Compensation: above market compensation packages that are uncapped
- Full Benefits Package: medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, holidays, EAP, daily pay options and PTO (once you go full-time)
- Tuition reimbursement: Continuing Education Units offered
- Technology: state of the art technology at your (and your patients) fingertips
- Grow with us: Vertava Health will provide clinical supervision for pre-licensed Therapists
Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or equivalent field
- Current unencumbered clinical license per state of practice guidelines.
- Experience working in private practice with individuals who struggle with mental health and substance use, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in higher levels of care (inpatient, residential, PHP, IOP) preferred.
- Positive attitude, proactive mentality, responsive and strong work ethic
- Agility, adaptability, and innovation are must haves
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled