E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated Network Analyst to be a Full-time employee in Huntsville, AL. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The Network Analyst will be responsible for providing high-level network engineering and analysis support services for network development/design, defining the network architecture, network transport technology testing and evaluation, and network implementation/integration of new IT services or modifications of existing services for all network transport enclaves.
- Responsible for the installation, layout, and maintenance of all network components.
- Plan, design, analyze, and provide technical support for data communications network and research and evaluation of network technology and recommending purchases of network equipment.
- Provide network support and perform troubleshooting to resolve various WAN/LAN connectivity issues.
- Assist various departments to maintain network security and configure remote routers and firewalls and provide engineering support.
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades services to streamline processes and recommend improvements.
- Maintain hardware and software for network perform troubleshoot and assist in installation and upgrade workstations and Servers.
- Analyze and perform troubleshoot on Local Area Network cabling and Wide Area Network
- Administer and prepare programs for IP addresses, develop network resources.
- Manage and document network systems, operational procedures and monitor hardware inventory for network.
- Develop and contribute network engineering change input for new architecture to the operational environment on both unclassified and classified networks.
- Tasks include developing network designs and diagrams for the configuration of network equipment (such as routers and switches) and related software, primarily in a Cisco-based environment.
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of technical documents including requirements analyses, design documents, manuals, fielding documents, and preparing contract deliverables and reports, assisting in preparation of presentation graphics.
- Oversee the designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining of applications, tools, services, and other software to improve business and mission capabilities and improve application effectiveness.
- 5 years of relevant information technology/telecom network experience in classified and +unclassified environments (DOD and/or Intelligence Community preferred)
- Knowledge of Cisco and Juniper Network Transport Routers and Switches and Identity Service Engine (ISE) appliances, Network Firewalls, Type 1 encryptors, WAN optimization devices, Load Balancers, HP, TACLANES
- Remedy ITSM technologies, and VMWare Advanced network certifications such as: CCNP, CCIE, JNCIE, MCSE
- Knowledge of Agile management practices Experience supporting a large enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology related field, plus 5 years of equivalent experience or subject matter expertise in network engineering
- High School and 9 years of related experience in lieu of a degree
- Network certification, such as CCNA
- Must be US Citizen with an Active Top-Secret w/SCI Eligibility
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
E-INFOSOL LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.