At the heart of our Customer Experience team, as a Customer Success Manager you live and breathe building relationships with our customers. You manage everything from getting new customers up and running, partnering with them to realize value and success through our platform, to supporting them through technical issues or training. You are passionate about championing customer experience, and believe that a personal touch and genuine demeanour are part of what sets us apart.
You believe in understanding the ins-and-outs of every customer - and what it takes for them to be successful. You rely on a blend of data driven decision making and gut intuition and have a keen eye for detail and understanding customer needs. You know how to ask the right questions, how to put customers at ease and have a passion for problem solving. You’re agile, analytical, and creative and your keen attention to detail makes you amazing at what you do!
We’re in a position to experience some pretty phenomenal growth in the coming months and are looking for an innovative Customer Success Manager to help scale the growth of our team. We’re pretty passionate about what we do we’re looking for someone as passionate about their work as we are! We’re not an ordinary company and we don’t expect you to be ordinary either!
YOU’RE FIRED UP TO
- Proactively engages customers during throughout their Coconut journey from go-live to renewal to advocates to growth
- Work closely with sales, technical support, product, and account management to exceed customer expectations
- Leverage both qualitative and quantitative data points to identify customer health
- Create advocates and raving fans throughout your interactions with customers
- Build repeatable and successful plays to streamline and scale the customer success team
- Demonstrate Coconut Software’s values and project a positive, upbeat, and professional tone in all communications, both internal and external
- Travel to customer sites and between Coconut’s offices as needed, when safe to do so.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 3-4 years of B2B customer-facing experience with high degree of comfort meeting and presenting to executive-level contacts
- Bilingual (French & English) - required for this position
- Located or comfortable working in EST
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Driven to help others succeed, both our customers & your colleagues!
- Exceptional communication skills whether over email, phone call, video call, or in-person.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who loves to tell stories. You can easily persuade us why a burrito is a sandwich or vice versa (and not afraid to share it in your application!)
- You are as comfortable using data to make informed decisions as you are reading between the lines of a customer conversation when forecasting health
- Comfortable using SFDC, Excel, Catalyst.io, Asana, Slack, and Jira
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time effectively. You thrive in a sometimes ambiguous environment with little or changing processes
- SaaS experience is highly beneficial but we recognize experience comes from all walks of life
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate and sitting idle or stagnant drives you nuts. You’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 22% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software is an enterprise customer engagement platform that is implemented by some of the biggest companies in North America including Capital One, RBC, Rogers, and Canadian Tire. Founded in Saskatoon by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, the company has grown to over 70 employees with offices in Saskatoon and Toronto (currently working from home). After doubling revenues 3 years in a row and completing the Google Accelerator for Startups, the company has ambitious growth plans to scale the business over the next 3 years.
With company perks like Cabana Days, Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has created a company culture that is best in class. We are about people, passion, and performance and as a people-first company who are often seen as the disruptor in our space.
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.