SHG Temp Staffing is currently looking for RN’s to fill immediate contract openings at an Acute care facility. Interested candidates must have at least 2+ year of Registered Nursing (RN) experience. AND Experience in:
Critical Care Unit
Labor & Delivery
**** GET PAID DAILY!!!! ******
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
· 2+ years of strong experience in critical care experience as well as Tele, S/D & ICU experience required. Current RN License
· BCLS certification
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work with a diverse patient population
· Excellent writing and charting skills
· Computer literate
· Ability to pass a Level 2 background check and drug screen
· Must possess independent problem-solving abilities
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
· Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the scope of practice specific to the state you are working in, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
· Monitor patient progress and identifies any changes in status, acting on those changes to ensure patient comfort and safety.
· Assist physicians and all healthcare professionals caring for the patient, always giving a complete and thorough report on patient status at end of shift/assignment.
· Perform routine nursing care to assigned patients, while utilizing age specific and universal precaution practices at all times.
· Practice patient teaching/training for patients and families.
· Follow hospital policy when disposing of hazardous materials, labeling, and handling of all materials.
· Actively demonstrate a working knowledge of nursing theory, techniques, principles, and practice in order to holistically care for the patient.