Customer Service/Assistant Property Manager - Hiring immediately
Location: Fairfield CA, Napa CA and surrounding area
The Assistant Store Manager will cover different stores during the work week within the same general geographic area.
If you love working with people, a job with variety, good pay, benefits, and career growth, then we want to talk to you!
We’re looking for outgoing and enthusiastic team members to manage our self-storage facilities
At StoragePRO we offer our employees:
· Extensive training and opportunity for career advancement
· Quarterly bonus
· Paid Time Off
· 401k with generous company match
· Employee events and contests
About the Role: As an Assistant Store Manager at StoragePRO, you will:
· Establish strong customer relationships,
· Manage the operation, provide sales assistance, collect rent and fees,
· Perform property inspections and general maintenance,
· Market the property to potential customers.
About You: The ideal candidate will have:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Outstanding customer service experience. Self-storage, property management, retail, or restaurant experience ideal
· Valid driver’s license with no restrictions
· Basic computer skills; strong communication and organizational skills
· US work authorization
Proof of COVID Vaccine required
Schedule: Full Time Full-time, day shift. Must be available on weekends.
About Us: StoragePRO Management is the nation’s leading independent management company specializing in self-storage. We are constantly growing - StoragePRO manages more than 80 facilities with over 200 employees
What it’s Like to Work Here: StoragePRO has a family feel where employees are the greatest asset. Our team members share a positive attitude, problem solving abilities and patience enabling them to provide excellent customer service. Our culture, plus continuous opportunities for career growth, has given us the distinction of “Top Places to Work” in 2020 and “Best Places to Work” in 2021.
At StoragePRO we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have previous experience as an assistant manager, store manager, customer service associate, shift supervisor or lead, front desk agent, rental agent, key holder, retail associate, property manager, cashier, etc. we highly encourage you to apply.
StoragePRO Management Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled