KLOVER is a commercial carpentry company and manufacturer of prefabricated wall systems founded in 1991. We exist to reinvent the way construction is done. We are experiencing exponential growth and are seeking an experienced Project Accountant to join the KLOVER team. The Project Accountant is responsible for leading KLOVER's accounting and finance functions, which include the management of invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and collections. So if you have a burning desire for self-improvement, a willful embrace for change, and a natural capability for the skills required, please submit your application.
- Accounts Receivable collections
- Billing and cash applications
- Cash management
- Accounts Payables administration
- Accounts Payables invoice data entry
- Expense reporting management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business management, or related field.
- AIA billing experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 5-15 years construction and/or manufacturing industry accounting experience.
Klover Contracting Inc. expressly prohibits workplace harassment of any kind. Klover is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and employing an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Klover Contracting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Klover Contracting Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at all company facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.