Admissions Coordinator at The Lodge Nursing & Rehab
- 3 different health insurance plans of which include access to 4 local Marathon Health clinics. These are FREE private primary/urgent care clinics and they can provide over 200 common prescription medications for free!
- Daily Pay!
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short or long-term disability insurance
- All insurances start at 30 days!
- 401k with a company match at hire!
- Free meal on each shift
You’ll represent Lodge internally through marketing and community involvement, as well as internally maintaining and managing occupancy rates.
- Providing information facility to those inquiring about facility services
- Creating & maintaining a marketing “cookbook” to serve as the basis for establishing strong relationships with potential referral sources
- Working with our interdisciplinary team to coordinate patient care
- Completing all required new facility admission documentation
- Tracking sales data to assure cookbook is appropriate
- Meeting Admission & Sales Goals established by Management
- Overseeing the Admissions Liaison to ensure proper department function
The Admission Coordinator is responsible for coordinating effective, efficient admission/intake process for all patients. This includes coordinating all intake requests with Clinical Liaisons and physicians, verifying insurances, and obtaining authorizations as necessary, working with internal staff to determine preparedness for incoming patient, and communicating admission as necessary. Responsible for maintaining and communicating accurate census records including admissions, discharges, room changes, transfers, etc. Responsible for working closely with all Payors and customers, ensuring accurate knowledge of facility, services provided and outcomes. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Responsible for duties related to enrolling and maintain referral records. Perform a variety of administrative duties, such as scheduling appointments, answering phone calls and filing paperwork. Medical data entry, entering data into multiple health information systems is a core function of the position. Provide various clerical and administrative support services in the health care field. Candidates interested in this position will need to have strong critical thinking skills, as you will be entering medical referral information in multiple systems, initiate precertification insurance processes, collaborate with internal facility medical team for approvals of admit and continue strong referral relationships in the community in collaboration with the Director of Admission’s guidance. Data correlation and corrections as needed. Providing various clerical and administrative support services in the health care field. Growth evolvement is available within this position.
- Experience in healthcare setting preferred but will train the right person