Hello and thank you for your interest in The JDK Group! We are super excited to post this job opportunity as we love welcoming new members to our family!
The JDK Group Catering & Events is Central PAâ€™s premier custom catering and event-planning company where clients, and their special life moments, come first. We are looking for weekend warrior chefs to support our Lead Chefs for setup, plate up, and overall execution of our food at events. While experience is helpful, it is not necessary. Check out more info below.
Event and Food Preparation Responsibilitie
- Assist with the setup, breakdown, and clean up of the event space where food is being handled.
- Assist in preparing ingredients, including washing, chopping, and measuring.
- Assemble salads, hors d'oeuvres, desserts, and assist with plate up of main entree.
- WEEKEND availabilty a MUST.
- Ability to stand for 6-10 hours depending on the length of the shift.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Passion for cooking/food and a strong desire to learn and grow as a chef.
- Ability to follow instructions and work collaboratively with a team.
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Reliable transportation
If you are eager to kick-start your culinary career or just love food and want to make some extra money on the weekends, we encourage you to apply for this exciting and fun chef position.