Join the Trax Farms working family!
Position Type: Hourly, Full Time, Schedule adjusts to meet seasonality of business
Business Hours: 10 AM-6PM, no late evenings!
General Job Purpose:
This position is
responsible for managing the Grocery Department and Beer Café
our market by ordering products our customers will love. Promoting sales growth
through store sets and creative displays. Ensuring product is new and fresh to
customers. Utilizing sampling to build product loyalty. Maintaining store
cleanliness and rotation of product on sales floor and back stock. Partnering
with other department managers to cross merchandise.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- · Minimum of High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- · RAMP Certification or ability to obtain required
- · Outstanding customer service skills
- · Previous retail grocery experience
- · Management experience - training and mentoring
- · Computer/typing skills- POS software (Eagle preferred)
- · Effective communication skills in English- both oral and written
- · Ability to read and follow instructions
- · Ability to appropriately delegate work duties and manage and motivate staff
- · Proven ability to adhere to cost/margin requirements
- · Previous experience with ordering, pricing, and inventory control
- · Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- · Ability to handle multi-task
- · Reliable and punctual attendance
- · Ability to maintain confidentiality
- · Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments
- · Must be able to Stand 8+ hours, walk, bend, sit, reach, push/pull loaded stock cart
- · Using hands or fingers to handle or feel
- · Regular use of sharp cutting instruments
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
Promoting sales growth
through store sets and creative displays.
our market by ordering products our customers will love.
Benefits Available: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-term disability, AFLAC Supplemental Insurances, Paid Time Off, Employee Discounts, and more!
Trax Farms is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled