This Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls
- receive and direct visitors and clients
- ongoing maintenance of Infusionsoft CRM; including, but, not limited to data quality, data entry, and reporting.
- ongoing maintenance of several experience databases, assist in data collection for Sales and Marketing tracking and reporting of data.
- precise proposal preparation and coordination - provide support for client pitches and presentations, requests for proposals, targeted research, experience collection and other similar projects.
- directly support CEO on marketing tasks and business development
- general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for managers and supervisors
- prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- maintain office supply inventories
- coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking, and petty cash
- administrative assistance with HR team
- preparing binders for new hires
- assisting with data entry of new hires
- scheduling new hire orientation
- administrative assistance with the accounting team
- entering a/p invoices
- assisting with reconciliations
- other task as assigned to assist the accounting team
Education and Experience
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- written and verbal communication skills
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation
Associates will be given a job description by management for which they are responsible. Job descriptions are intended to be overall guidelines for the job and NOT a step-by-step account of the Associate’s duties, and may be revised by management from time to time. It is imperative that each Associate understands the job description and asks for a review whenever uncertainties about specific responsibilities arise.
Up To Par Management is a leading club and hospitality management company specializing in golf, country club, and hospitality operations. Up To Par is a growth-oriented company providing opportunities for its partner clubs and associates.
Up To Par exists to create success for its clubs and hotels through a philosophy of continuous improvement, operational excellence, and flawless execution achieved through a culture of financial discipline, safety, and community and environmental stewardship that develops and delivers innovative solutions for its customers, while providing a dynamic and challenging environment for its associates.