At Addiction Campuses, we believe in empowering individuals to restore a balanced life worth living through programs uniquely tailored to their needs. With safe, scenic campus environments located across the country, our comprehensive network treats substance addiction and mental health disorders medically, mentally and spiritually. Our customized programs support individuals with the coping skills, tools, leverage, support and accountability necessary in order to make lasting life changes.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
That’s why we are Director of Nursing who can meet the requirements below:
- Responsible for managing, directing, and supervising the following services: Nursing, Medical Health Technicians and Patient Activities.
- Conducts histories and physicals for clients
- Defines and maintains the standards of nursing practice within the facility.
- Assesses the quality of care rendered.
- Initiates the development of policies and procedures that govern nursing services and other services under position control.
- Responsible for verifying employee credentials.
- Responsible for staff performance, staff recruitment, staff retention, and staff development.
- Responsible for collaborating with other departments and agencies regarding resources and services for improved patient care and staff development.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing a budgeted process for staffing and services rendered.
- Evaluates the quality and cost-effectiveness of staffing and services within the goals of the facility.
- Serves as spokesperson for nursing matters and represents the facility with professional nursing and related organizations.
- Participates in appropriate meetings and committees.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation of clients on a daily basis
- Participate in the treatment team meetings
- Interface with families, treatment team members and case management as needed
- Collaborate with utilization review team to provide necessary clinical information for insurance certification
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled