The Web Communications Specialist will work with
the DeSales marketing & communications team to assist in keeping content
updated on all University websites, optimized for SEO and accessibility, as
well as providing content as needed for social media accounts, videos, and
other digital properties in a manner that adheres to or appropriately expands
our brand and university values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or other related or appropriate
- 2+ years experience writing for the web.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization tools and processes.
- Familiarity with web accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
- Experience writing for social media a plus.
- Experience with CMS and/or CRM systems helpful.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager or other analytics programs
computer skills required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Sensitive to issues of ethnicity, disability and diversity.
- Dedicated to the mission of a small, Catholic, liberal arts
DeSales University is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled