Scope of the position
Ductless Sales Specialist is responsible for establishing and promoting relationships with customers aimed at our mutual growth and profitability. In order to assure future business and profitability, the foundation of that relationship will be based on integrity, trust and credibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The primary focus is to develop and grow Ductless and VRF sales.
- Develop long-term relationships and increase business opportunities with assigned accounts.
- Build and develop new and existing Ductless dealers in all brands.
- Work with developers to apply Ductless products.
- Build and quote ductless and VRF project using design programs.
- Seek specification and projects through engineers.
- Seek opportunities to become the preferred supplier of HVAC equipment.
- Demonstrate consultative/solution selling skills.
- Provide excellent product, technical and marketing services to contractors.
- Become the “trusted advisor” for clients, presenting a full offering of HVAC solutions and products.
- Maintain a forecast of sales by customer.
- Implement a regular call schedule with customers.
- Collaborate with branches, area TM’s and the Ductless Product Manager to provide assistance and support.
- Contact customers regularly to provide on-going information on new equipment and products.
- Participate in trade associations, professional organizations, conferences, tradeshows and networking events. Attend sales, product meetings and supplier training sessions on a regular basis in order to acquire the skills necessary to meet our customer needs and expectations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to travel.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Ductless systems design and application.
- Outstanding business development acumen with the ability to deliver compelling training presentations for sales, product features and benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
- Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have a proven sales and client development record within HVAC industry.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Represent Refrigerative Supply in a professional manner at all times.
- Understand how to process orders, quotes, credits, and back orders on the computer.
- Understand basic inventory, warehousing and stocking procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, energetic and self-motivated.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to use a computer and all software (web based or otherwise) provided by management and our suppliers. Examples include Microsoft Office and Power Point presentations, manufacturer/supplier programs and websites.
Not just a job, a career opportunity!
Leading in the air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating sectors for more than 75 years, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future. Refrigerative Supply Limited provides an environment where employees leverage their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Refrigerative Supply Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted.