Homes is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator. The right candidate
will support the Marketing Manager and sales team, overseeing the coordination
of various projects.
Essential Job Function & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the development and execution of all marketing
collateral and campaign materials (print and digital); ensure adherence to
- Write, edit, proof and copy materials.
- Manage marketing collateral requests from on-site sales team
- Administer collateral and maintain all collateral supplies,
samples and files including floor plans, sales materials and creative samples.
- Maintain vendor relationships with signage vendors, media
publications, etc. Provide direction for permanent and temporary signage to
- Assist in the new community opening process (planning,
- Support in planning and execution of special events including,
new community grand openings, re-launch events, Realtor events. Attend new community grand openings and events as needed.
- Schedule, gather, organize and maintain visual assets in the
media library (photography, art, virtual tours, etc.).
- Perform ongoing website audits and ensure content is accurate
- Coordinate creation and execution of regular promotional
- Maintain and organize project files, budgets, spreadsheets and
other project resources as required.
- Provide various administrative support to Marketing Manager and VP
of Marketing including coding and processing of invoices, , ordering of
supplies, printing, shipping of materials, preparation of reports, etc.
- Assist with any and all tasks as assigned to provide support to
implement all marketing programs and willing to perform other duties as
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in home building
or real estate, agency experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
with strong attention to detail; ability to write creative and strategic copy,
edit and proofread materials for grammar and content.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Publisher), eblast systems, photo editing, website management; Adobe Creative
Suite applications a plus
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to prioritize
multiple projects and meet deadlines, often with frequent interruptions and
changing circumstances, in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to
50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Crescent Homes SC LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled