Caring Family Community Services is a family-owned behavioral health agency looking for a part-time/per-diem Outpatient Counselor to work primarily In-Office at our Jackson, New Jersey location. Some opportunities for Telehealth are available as well. The therapist is responsible for providing counseling to clients of all ages (primarily adults) in one of our brand new therapy rooms. We are looking for a compassionate and understanding therapist to grow with our new practice.
Experience in at least one of the following is recommended:
Marriage & Couples Counseling
Trauma Focused Therapy
- Flexible day, evening and weekend self-scheduling.
- Therapists can build caseload to their desired amount of hours.
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Rates: $60/HR
- Licensure in the State of NJ as an LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, PhD.
- A minimum of two years' experience in psychotherapy is required
- Previous experience with children and families is required.
- Bilingual a Plus