To create a hospitality environment that meets and exceeds customers expectations while maintaining established high standards of food and beverage service.
- Responsible for the daily execution of a la cart beverage service
- Complete daily checklists, or bar and beverage service stations; record any discrepancies and report to food and beverage managers
- Communicate equipment, maintenance, and cleaning/sanitation issues with the food and beverage director
- Ensure the proper storage of all bar/beverage service equipment and supplies
- Promote a safe working environment in the facility
- Follow company procedures for accidents and injuries as outlined in the employee handbook
- Comply with company standards for sanitation and hygiene
- Responsible for arriving to work at scheduled time in proper uniform
- Responsible for punching in and out of the time clock at the scheduled time
- Prior experience is required
- Ability to Multi-task
- Must be able to lift at least fifty pounds
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees, managers and customers
- Prior experience using Micros POS system a plus.
- Weekday and weekend availability is mandatory
Enjoy Crystal Springs Employee Perks!
- Minerals Sports Club Access
- 30% Dining/Retail Discount
- 25% Spa Discount
- Discounted Stays at the Hotels
- Admission to Events & Festivals
- Complimentary Golf