Senior Financial Analyst
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
Reporting to our CFO, the Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the FP&A function that will drive the company’s business performance by providing high quality decision support to the executive team. This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented self-starter, who is confident in defending his/her critical thinking, to engage with and influence top management teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Drives proactive ad-hoc financial analysis by identifying what information is needed, where the data can be found and how it should be compiled, analyzed & presented
● Owns the set-up, creation and execution of strategic planning, budgeting, and subsequent intra-year forecasting of processes and tools
● Partners with Senior/Executive Leadership to identify best practices for expense tracking and what metrics should be measured; instills focus on forecast accuracy and financial discipline
● Performs market research and competitor analysis
● Creates and maintains KPIs on business operations and trends, proactively identifying and analyzing issues and opportunities, making data-based recommendations
● Develops an understanding of expected revenue growth to ensure appropriate drivers are incorporated into the expense forecasting process
● Works on a variety of special projects that may include M&A, financings, new business initiatives, etc.
● Assists in preparation of financial materials for Senior/Executive Leadership meetings
● Evaluates acquisitions and denovo acidity for comparison to proformas
● Drives process enhancements and improvements in financial planning
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting required; CPA a plus but not required
● MBA preferred
● Minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience in the area of financial analysis
● Accounting or corporate finance experience preferred
● Demonstrated ability to own and streamline processes, exceptional attention to detail
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, high level of initiative and critical thinking
● Strong interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
● Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
● Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookup and logical functions) and Microsoft PowerPoint
● Positive outlook and commitment to team success
● Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
● Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
● Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine.
● Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled