Come join a growing financial technology company that’s leading the marketplace in both the marketing and servicing of credit cards! Continental Finance Company specializes in credit card options for those consumers with less than perfect credit. We are seeking a Customer Care Supervisor to support our Operations team.
The Customer Care Supervisor (CCS) manages and coordinates the operational day-to-day responsibilities of the department, including investigation and resolution of complex and sensitive service-related consumer disputes under limited supervision. The CCS participates in the analysis of existing and proposed programs, policies and services, as well as the development and implementation of new department policies and procedures.
The Customer Care Supervisor will report directly to the Senior VP of Operations and will provide daily updates on workload, timelines and/or any other departmental processes or issues.
- Overseeing the daily operations of department and its various components, ensuring compliance with Company, local, state and Federal policies and regulations.
- Overseeing the supervision of department personnel including work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluating performance and making recommendations for personnel actions; motivating employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Managing departmental PTO requests, weekly timesheets and payroll requests.
- Examining causes of customer disputes and initiating corrective action to improve customer relations.
- Analyzing and recommending improvements in customer service policies, systems, programs and services.
- Assist the Senior VP of Operations with internal and external audits.
- Providing advice and assistance to top management in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of modifications to existing operations, systems, and procedures.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, management, communications, public relations, marketing, psychology, conflict resolution or other consumer-related fields, or equivalent number of years’ experience.
· Three years of customer service experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to supervise and train employees including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Why Continental Finance?
Continental Finance Company (“CFC”) is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. Since the Company’s founding in 2005, CFC has prided itself on its corporate responsibility to customers in terms of a strong customer support program, fair treatment and responsible lending. With our success, we have also grown into an innovative financial tech company! With a state of the art consumer underwriting, marketing and servicing platform, we provide a variety of services to our consumers when other financial institutions will not accommodate them. We are proud to provide access to credit products and excellent services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card issuers.
CFC is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced business casual environment. Join our growing team and apply online today!
CONTINENTAL FINANCE COMPANY is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled