ELTA North America (ELTA NA) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and support of innovative electronic systems for the United States government. ELTA NA is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Controller/Accounting Manager.
Annapolis Junction, MD
This position is responsible for managing the daily accounting activities for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage month-end close
- Prepare monthly financial reports and provide budget/forecast to actual analysis
- Supervise accounting staff
- Complete quarterly corporate financial reports
- Coordinate quarterly audit reviews and annual audit
- Complete quarterly and annual tax provision data
- Assist with BoD financial presentations
- Prepare cash forecasts on a weekly basis
- Process payroll and labor postings
- Perform other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Assist with proposal pricing, annual budget, and monthly financial forecast
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA preferred but not required
- Deltek Costpoint preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years progressive accounting experience required, preferably 2-5 years with a government contractor
- Travel: As needed
ELTA- NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates must document US citizenship as required to obtain Secret clearance.
ELTA North America is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled