E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated Azure SME to be a Full-time employee Washington, DC. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The Azure SME will be responsible for solving national security related data problems, developing code that enables data pipelines, cloud infrastructure, and analyzing a multitude of data sources.
- First stop for customers looking to utilize a Cloud solution.
- Coordinate communication between customers
- Coordinate workflow for customer inquiring for Azure Subscriptions
- Answer customer questions regarding Azure services
- Review customersâ€™ architecture diagrams, and provide feedback as needed.
- Gateway for customers requesting Cloud accounts.
- Coordinate with other Engineering, Networking, Identity and Management, and Infrastructure units as needed.
- Recommend best practices that adhere to the cloud environment for both Azure & AWS
- Inform customers of requirements for the various cloud environments such as policy, finances, security, restrictions, and services.
- Answer customer questions regarding Azure/AWS services
- Coordinate with CSP TAMs if required.
- Create SOPs for CASU
- Part of the strategy team for CASU
- 7+ years of related experience
- Working knowledge of Azure and AWS
- Microsoft Azure Certifications (Preferred)
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in related field
- Must be US Citizen with Active Top Secret Clearance
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policyâ€¯
E-INFOSOL LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andâ€¯prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. â€¯
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.