JOB TITLE: Customer Service Admin
DEPARTMENT: Service Support
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Support
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: 25612 Commercentre Dr. Lake Forest, CA 92630
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, Led Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military, Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine, and Regulatory Testing.
This position is involved in administering RMAs and coordinating RMA shipments and receipts, quotations, Purchase Orders, tracking RMAs, and keeping internal and external customers updated on status.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Opening/closing RMAs for instrument repair
• Perform ancillary tasks associated with opening/closing RMAs such as quotes, calibration scheduling, payment arrangements, timely closures, shipping follow up, prioritizing and expediting
• Contacting customers for follow up on missing information, updating status etc.
• Solicit quotes from freight companies, scheduling shipments, and coordinating the crating of goods
• Any other duties assigned by Supervisor
• MAS 200 experience a plus
• Extreme proficiency on MS Office products especially MS Access
• Computer literate with ability to learn other software products
• Extremely detail oriented
• Customer service experience from industries such as medical office, auto dealership, call center, or data center
• Associate degree in accounting, business or computer science preferred
• Experience in busy environments requiring multi-tasking
This is a non-supervisory position.
General office skills and dexterity are required. Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
CHROMA SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled