Administrative Law Attorney
Legal Services of North Florida has an opening for an Attorney for focus on administrative law, such as Social Security Disability Law and health advocacy matters. Come work with great people who do hard work to better the lives of low-income and vulnerable individuals in our communities. Be a part of a non-profit law firm, with 85+ employees in six offices across North Florida, that seeks legal justice and does not charge the clients for our services. Work independently and as part of a team to obtain positive results for clients with a focus on disability law such as SSDI claims and appeals and other administrative legal matters across our 16 county service area. Position available in Pensacola, Milton, or and Tallahassee.
Applicants should be a member of The Florida Bar, with preference given to candidates with clinical or legal aid experience. Candidates must have experience with Social Security Administration (SSA) guidelines and appeals process and administrative law proceedings. Candidates must have strong organizational and communication skills, be comfortable interacting with clients, and able to learn electronic case management system.
Entry level salary of $54,000 is a starting salary and is negotiable depending on experience. Candidates with ten years of experience or more can expect salary range of $74,000 or higher.
Comprehensive fringe benefits package includes:
- Offices open to public Monday - Thursday
- Paid time off includes: holidays, sick leave, and personal leave (which after two years, increases to five weeks per year)
- 100% fully paid health insurance for employee & dependent children after 60 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance policy of $25,000
- Employer contributes 6% to retirement/ 401K plan, after one year of full time service
- Travel reimbursement processed weekly.
- Additional voluntary options of dental, vision, term life, disability, and other insurance coverages are also available.
- Flexible Work Plans including remote work options are available after 6 months of employment
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position