Full Time/ Part Time - Bellman
The function of a Bellman is to work closely with the Front Desk Staff, Management and other hotel departments in providing guest assistance with luggage, transportation, and miscellaneous needs. Often the first and last person a guest sees while staying at the hotel is the Bellman. The care and attention that goes with this position is crucial to the success of a hotel as they convey a critical message to the guests about the property’s commitment to service. Benefits available after 60 days. PTO available after 6 months. Must pass DMV and Background Check to be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet guests in a friendly manner and offer assistance with luggage
- Operate the courtesy shuttle
- Baggage handling for tours
- Set up and break down of meeting rooms
- Communicate with other departments in a friendly and professional manner
- Be aware of local attractions and restaurants and make recommendations to guests
- Accurately communicate with other shifts regarding issues arising from day to day operations
- Other duties as required
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- You must have a clean driver's license with a least two years driving experience on a full license.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal essential
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- Ability to work all shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.