“Built with Integrity”
Excellence in everything we do. Come join the Crimson team where we build better buildings, grow better people, and have a positive impact our communities. With projects in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and expansion to Colorado your career opportunities are limitless.
Crimson Building Company was formed in 2011 to be a different kind of contractor. The founders of the company have a wide range of experience in the construction, subcontracting, developing, and ownership. We set out to be different. We do not believe that success is a by-product of maximizing profits. Instead, we believe profitability is simply a by-product of excellence.
- Building with integrity
- Impacting with leadership
- Growing with excellence
- Integrity – all our actions will be based in truth, honesty and transparency.
- Excellence – we will inspect what we expect and strive for quality projects and relationships in all we do.
- Safety – we will strive to perform all our work with safety in mind.
- Leadership – we will lead by example and build up, encourage and empower everyone with whom we work.
- Religious Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Infrastructure (Single family subdivision, RV Parks, and office complexes)
To succeed in the role, the candidate must be self-motivated, ambitious, organized, possess strong time management skills, attention to detail and a sense of urgency for critical deadlines. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
- Oversee the on-site operations of the construction project from start to finish.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
- Assist the Project Manager with project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
- Ensure that construction activities move based on pre-determined schedule.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Coordinate the efforts of sub-contractors and laborers.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-contractors
- Maintain strict adherence to the quality and safety standards through daily inspection of all work.
- Daily inspection of construction sites.
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Liaise with inspectors on the standard requirements of the site in terms of permit requirements, building inspections and safety.
- Documentation of the project status through daily reports.
- Allowances - $500/month Vehicle Allowance
- American Express Card for expenses
- Fuel up to 1 tank per week (unless authorized for more)
- Health Insurance (Company contributes up to $300/month)
- 401K – Crimson matches 50% of employee’s contribution up to 6% of base salary
- PTO - 120hrs per year (does not roll over each year)
- Paid Holidays
- High School Diploma – 4-year degree is construction management a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of construction means; methods and safety standards is essential.
- Knowledge of computer software such as Word, Excel, Project and Outlook and the use of iPads.
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
- Good client management and goodwill building ability.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites.
- Physical and mental fitness is a given.
- Strong focus on quality
Crimson Building Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.