Product Packaging / Inventory Associate for Best Dispensary, Mesa
SH MANAGEMENT SERVICES LLC Mesa, AZ $13.00 per hour
Our mission at Best Dispensary is to Cultivate Good Times for our customers and our team members. We pride ourselves on the personal and professional development of all of our team members.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Coordinate with the Inventory Manager to ensure proper, compliant, and efficient product assembly and packaging in accordance with Best Dispensary policies and the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Ensure compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures.
- Execute procedures in an efficient manner in according to the company's SOPs and all applicable manufacturing and packaging procedures.
- Perform weighing, assembly, packaging, and labeling products.
- Restock assembly/packaging supplies and sales floor merchandise as needed.
- Contribute to the team and maintain a positive attitude.
- Adhere to all company, department, Medical/Recreational Cannabis, and AZ Medical/Recreational Marijuana Act regulations.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Subject to a background check.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Experience in the cannabis industry is desirable, but not required.
- Previous retail or manufacturing experienced.
- Stand or be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent bending, reaching, and crouching.
- Possess clear, close vision to read gauges and computer screens.
- $13.00 per hour plus tips.
- Full time eligible for benefits after 90 days.
Best Dispensary is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do Not Apply in Person.