Dining Room Manager/ FOH Manager - AM/PM Shift and Weekends
The BEACH HOUSE is located on Jekyll Island GA
3 years prior Restaurant Management experience required.
Must have outstanding leadership capabilities demonstrated by one’s ability to direct and inspire all front of house Food & Beverage Team toward achieving award-winning service, revenues, and gross operating profits.
- Responsibilities include oversight and direction of entire FOH Dining Room operations including but not limited to Restaurant/Banquet Servers, host and stewards.
- Must have extensive prior Food and Beverage managerial experience with high volume restaurant or banquet facility. Must understand menu design, food and beverage costs, labor costs and “other” F&B cost structure.
- Responsible for helping write and execute the F&B annual Business Plan and Operating Budget.
- Ensures all FOH Kitchen staff are trained in food safety and loss prevention by virtue of state, local, franchise and company-wide standards.
- Foremost, must be able to provide Award-Winning Service by exceeding brand standards be evidence of Medallia scores.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and act upon statistical information and data on a daily basis. This would include daily labor costs, food cost, profit margins, inventory controls, and food & beverage purchasing protocols.
- Must be able to drive sales with direct, daily interaction with the Sales Department and all hotel line staff.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to type and write professionally and proficiently.
- Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve Service and F&B sales budgets/targets.
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn. Has a strong ability to take direction and suggestion from others.
- Loves interaction with the public, extroverted personality – genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.