Room Attendant - Eldorado Resort
If you are looking for exciting and rewarding opportunities to showcase your talent and join a team that brings out the best in each other, then we want to hear from you! Our beautiful lakeside property offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities and would love to connect with you.
Some of the reasons you should join us:
$250 Housekeeping Sign On Bonus*
- Competitive Wage with Summer incentive bonus pay ($16 base wage + $2 incentive)
- Discounted hotel rooms and restaurants under Argus Hospitality Group Portfolio (Gulf Stream, SmackDAB, Lakeside Dining, Hotel Eldorado, Manteo, Four Points, Hampton Inn & Suites)
- Discounted Marina Rentals at Eldorado Marina
- Store Discount at Eldorado Marina
- Employee Assistance Program
- Peer Recognition Program
- Career Development Opportunities within the Argus Hospitality Group
Our spectacular Eldorado Resort is situated right on the shores of Okanagan Lake in Kelowna. Eldorado Resort consists of Hotel Eldorado, Manteo, and Eldorado Marina, with world-class amenities including multiple outlets, gyms, indoor and outdoor pools, boardwalk, tennis courts, and a private beach.
Permanent and Seasonal Housekeeping positions are available in:
- Room Attendant
Under the direction of the Executive Housekeeper our housekeeping employees are responsible to provide our guests a clean and comfortable room every day while achieving high standards of cleanliness. Must be able to work well in a team atmosphere, as well as independently and have a genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service to all guests.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Works well under pressure, can multi-task and is able to prioritize
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter, with time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of WHIMS and chemical use
- Flexible, efficient and punctual
- Able to work independently, and in a team environment
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 30 pounds without assistance
- Able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Must be available to work evening shifts, holidays and weekends. Start times will vary based on business volumes and operational demands
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada without restriction
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.