The Customer Service Representative/Flight Line Agent will play a critical role for Business Jet Center in assisting with arrivals and departures of aircraft and passengers.
Provide assistance to all customers to include but not limited to making reservations, responding to inquiries, and process payments by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives service orders
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects payments and prepares change of address records.
- Coordinate transportation, catering, and lodging reservations.
- Greet aircraft and take service order to include fuel, catering, tidy-turnaround, etc.
- Supply departing aircraft with coffee, ice, requested newspapers and catering.
- Transport passengers and baggage to various locations.
- Marshall departing and arriving aircraft on the ramp.
- Set up, maintain, and tear down refreshments for customers.
- Maintain and record appropriate supply levels.
- Escort and assist in all transportation needs (i.e. pick up/drop off passengers).
- Update arrival/departure board. Communicate customer needs to appropriate departments.
- Complete request and other customer contract forms.
- Clean and organize work areas.
- Assist line department with wing walking, chocking, safety, and other requests as needed.
- Communicate aircraft information via radio, phone, and other electronic devices.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud. The physical demands regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Occasionally required to sit and taste or smell, lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Abilities required include close and distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous experience not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays and overtime
- Eligible to obtain a Dallas Love Field Badge
- Hold a valid drivers’ license