Wireless Retail Sales Consultant
If you enjoy helping people in an environment of infinite opportunities for professional growth with a lucrative uncapped commission plan, then consider joining a company whose goals are to provide well-compensated, excellent customer experiences while preparing you for continued advancement.
Very few products are as important to a person as their wireless device. Far more than a phone; it is their link to the world. Sprint by The Customer Center is looking for outgoing, driven individuals who enjoy meeting new people and providing them an outstanding experience as you help improve the way they connect.
As a Wireless Retail Sales Consultant, you are the expert, first point of contact delivering solutions to our customers. Whether describing product information, assisting with phone issues or selling the latest device to an eager customer; you connect people to the products and services that fit their lifestyle.
· Greet and build rapport with customers entering the store
· Build customer loyalty by providing a prompt, exceptional consultation
· Ensure customer concerns are fully resolved with urgency and good judgement
· Achieve or exceed sales/service goals
· Remain knowledgeable about our products, services, promotions and policies
· Participate in ongoing training and coaching initiatives
· Outgoing and friendly with a desire to listen to and help our customers
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Previous commissioned sales experience is a plus
· Bi/multilingual is a plus
· Ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
· Base salary plus uncapped commission
· Paid time off accrual
· Device and accessory discounts
· Health, vision and dental insurance
· Colonial Supplemental Insurance
· Employer match (4%) 401K
THE CUSTOMER CENTER MANAGEMENT, INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled