Human Resources Intern- Seasonal
Director of Human Resources
The Human Resources Intern is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations. The Human Resources Intern has the opportunity to learn from the Human Resources Director and shadow the Human Resources Assistant(s).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists with full-cycle on-boarding processes
- Performs HRIS and Excel data entry
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of HR files and records
- Provides clerical support to the HR Department
- Weekly attendance to Aloha Culture Meeting
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Detail Oriented
- Ethical Practice
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk, and hear.
PHYSICAL ENVIROMENTAL DEMANDS:
• Stand- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Walk- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Sit- Under 1/3rd of the time
• Use hands to fingers, handle or feel- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Reach with arms and hands- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Climb or balance- Up to 2/3rd of the time
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl- Up to 2/3rd of the time
• Talk or hear- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Lift minimum of 5lbs.- 20 lbs.- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Adherence to all policy and procedures delineated in the ICONA Handbook
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time Seasonal position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with occasional nights/weekends/holiday.
Local travel to various worksites is required.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current college student or recent graduate.
- Hospitality experience preferred but not required.