We are in immediate need for a Pharmacy Technician Customer Service professional with call center experience. As part of our Pharmacy Technician Team, this person will communicate via phone/fax with providers and complete prior authorization for medications with criteria. Other standard customer service duties will round out their daily routine.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am -5:00 pm
Pay: $16/hour plus benefits and room for growth
Location: Elkridge, MD 21075
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years’ related experience.
- Active Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and email applications.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, tasks and client conditions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Great leadership skills with the ability to influence diverse audiences through diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent customer service skills with a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.