HVAC Concepts, a leading Building Automation and Systems Integrator, is looking for a Service Operations Coordinator to join our growing team in Frederick, MD!
This position is responsible for providing internal and external customer service, service fulfillment coordination, and administrative functions that support the efficient operation of a service organization.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task and handle fast-paced, high-pressure situations. They will have the ability to perform work independently and possess solid organizational skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Schedule preventive maintenance agreements
- Maintain electronic paper records on server for all agreement customers
- Maintain client setup in service management platform
- Maintain service manpower loading sheets for maintenance agreement customers
- Assist in building tasking schedules in our service management platform
- Support field technicians on generating customer quotes for service repair, parts or small upgrades
- Work with logistics and assist with ordering of parts and tracking for service repair work
- Assist team with dispatching of service technicians
- Assist with maintaining service techs daily schedules
- Handle customer inquiries and routes questions of technical nature to the appropriate resource when needed
- Answers telephones and greets customers, maintaining professional and courteous customer contact
- Develop service team’s safety plan, administer on a monthly basis team toolbox talks, organize and track safety program for service
- Support our Level 1 support team during peak activity in our call center as needed
- Have flexibility to support 2nd and 3rd shift call center support when requested
- Ensure timely close-out on all preventative maintenance work orders and that all associated paperwork (P.O., etc.) is received and filed
- Assist logistics with organization and coordination of inventory processes
- Assist and participate to achieve a collaborative working environment with all team members
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years in commercial HVAC service, contracting/sales, construction, or technical work environment
- Must have proficient computer skills within the following applications: Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Desktop Publishing and Internet business application usage.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients
- Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay