If you believe in making life flavorful by empowering guests to find the tastes they love, Cicis careers and job opportunities may be perfect for the next step in your employment search.
From a start as a single restaurant in Plano, Texas in 1985, Cicis has grown to a community of over 450 restaurants across 32 states. The inventors of the pizza buffet, who are strong believers in experimenting and exploring tastes and flavors, are committed to providing a dining experience where being individual is celebrated.
This approach to individuality in food means you will need to be great at communicating with guests to work at Cicis, making them feel comfortable in exploring new combinations. You should also be keen to make your mark on the local community, by leaving lasting impressions with our guests of the excellent service they receive in our restaurants.
As well as the guest-facing and marketing roles that make the daily operation of Cicis Pizza run, strong management is needed to make sure service and performance are optimized. Our Managers will have a key role to play in the operation of the restaurants. With overall responsibility for overseeing daily operations, and ensuring compliance with all standards and regulations.
To stand out as a Cicis Manager, you will need to work busy shifts on your feet, and have outstanding guest service and communication skills. Our Managers …
- Conduct interviews with employment candidates and orientation activities for new employees.
- Hire guest-oriented staff.
- Ensure proper follow through and execution of all restaurant operations standards, procedures, and policies.
- Responsible for restaurant's safety program, to include ensuring all employees are fully trained in safe work practices, conduct safety meetings and safety inspections each period and forward corresponding reports to Loss Prevention, and ensure employee and/or guest reports are timely and accurately completed and processed.
- Responsible for managing and attaining all sales and financial targets for food, labor and controllable costs.
- Review/modify/approve employee schedules on a daily and weekly basis to control labor costs.
- Conduct frequent evaluation updates and a formal, annual performance review for all staff outlining strengths, opportunity areas, and merit recommendations.
- Investigate, respond, and resolve employee concerns and/or complaints.
- Manage the inventory process.
- Administer all disciplinary action, inclusive of termination.
- Hold frequent team member meetings to keep staff informed of important policy changes, new product rollouts, and operational updates.
- Develop staff utilizing developmental guidelines and forms.
- Demonstrate high energy, an enthusiastic personality, and leadership skills that inspire a culture of hospitality in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure the restaurant is accountable for the successful execution of all quality operating systems (e.g. OMC checklists, daily/weekly duties checklists).
- Build a restaurant culture that is guest-service oriented.
- Drive all aspects of sales, promotions, advertising, and catering sales initiatives.
- Must have open availability for work hours and work days as needed to support the business operations, up to 55 work hours/week or less if hired as part time management.
We look forward to speaking with you regarding your qualifications and interest in our brand.Don’t delay, apply today!